Mentoring Leadership Manual
LCWR offers a leadership mentoring program that can be pursued from home. The conference developed Leading from Within: A Mentoring Leadership Manual that is based on the three dimensions of leadership (symbolic/meaning-making, relational, structural/organizational).
- is especially helpful to those relatively new to leadership but is a valuable reflection tool for any leader.
- involves a period of reflection, study and exploration on the part of the leader. The process usually takes about one year.
- involves partnering with an experienced leader or former leader who serves as a mentor, or forming a peer mentoring group.
- is flexible. Participants can do as many or as few of the units as works well for them.
- offers a variety of experiences that will accomodate different styles of adult learning.
Members of the task force that prepared the manual were: Nancy Schreck, OSF; Angela Gannon, CSJ; Diane Grassili, RSM; Regina Bechtle, SC, and Marie Chiodo, DW.
Copies of the document, Dimensions of Leadership, may be downloaded below in English, French, and Spanish.